|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 170s 180s 190s - 200s - 210s 220s 230s
|Years:||198 199 200 - 201 - 202 203 204|
|201 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 201 |
|Ab urbe condita||954|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1643 – -1642|
|Coptic calendar||-83 – -82|
|Ethiopian calendar||193 – 194|
|Hebrew calendar||3961 – 3962|
|- Vikram Samvat||256 – 257|
|- Shaka Samvat||123 – 124|
|- Kali Yuga||3302 – 3303|
|Iranian calendar||421 BP – 420 BP|
|Islamic calendar||434 BH – 433 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 861|
|Thai solar calendar||744|
- Earliest trace of the Kyrgyz.
- In November, a flood in Edessa destroys a Christian church, killing over 2,000 people.
- Osroene becomes the first state which adopts Christianity as its official religion .
- Roman emperor Trajan Decius
- Cheng Wu, general of the Kingdom of Wei
- Qiao Zhou, minister of the Kingdom of Shu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 201. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 201 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 201
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 201
0 people died in 201
4 people lived in 201
Events of the year 201 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 201.
There were 0 military battles in 201.