|Centuries:||2nd century · 3rd century · 4th century|
|Decades:||180s 190s 200s 210s 220s 230s 240s|
|Years:||209 210 211 212 213 214 215|
|Gregorian calendar|| 212 |
|Ab urbe condita||965|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1632 – -1631|
|Coptic calendar||-72 – -71|
|Ethiopian calendar||204 – 205|
|Hebrew calendar||3972 – 3973|
|- Vikram Samvat||267 – 268|
|- Shaka Samvat||134 – 135|
|- Kali Yuga||3313 – 3314|
|Iranian calendar||410 BP – 409 BP|
|Islamic calendar||423 BH – 422 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 872|
|Thai solar calendar||755|
- Emperor Caracalla decrees that freemen throughout the Roman Empire are to become Roman citizens (the Constitutio Antoniniana).
- Papinian, Praetorian prefect, and others who refuse to defend Caracalla's murder of Geta are put to death.
- Construction begins on the Baths of Caracalla in Rome.
- Edessa becomes a Roman province.
- Liang Xing, general of the Han Dynasty
- Ma Teng, Prefect of Liang Province, China
- Ma Xiu, Second son of Ma Teng
- Ma Tie, Third son of Ma Teng
- Serenus Sammonicus, poet and physician
- Papinian, Roman jurist; Praetorian prefect under Septimus Severus
- Xun Yu, advisor to Cao Cao
- Yang Huai
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 212. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 212 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 212
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 212
0 people died in 212
5 people lived in 212
Events of the year 212 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 212.
There were 0 military battles in 212.