|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 180s 190s 200s - 210s - 220s 230s 240s
|Years:||210 211 212 - 213 - 214 215 216|
|Gregorian calendar|| 213 |
|Ab urbe condita||966|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1631 – -1630|
|Coptic calendar||-71 – -70|
|Ethiopian calendar||205 – 206|
|Hebrew calendar||3973 – 3974|
|- Vikram Samvat||268 – 269|
|- Shaka Samvat||135 – 136|
|- Kali Yuga||3314 – 3315|
|Iranian calendar||409 BP – 408 BP|
|Islamic calendar||422 BH – 421 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 873|
|Thai solar calendar||756|
- Caracalla leaves Rome, never to return.
- Caracalla defends the northern frontier against the Alamanni and the Chatti.
- Cao Cao, the prime minister of the Han dynasty, is given ten cities as his territories and the title Wei Gong (noble of Wei). This later becomes the Kingdom of Wei.
- Pang Tong dies in the hands of enemy in an ambush on the Valley of the Fallen Phoenix.
- Pang Tong, advisor to Liu Bei of the Kingdom of Shu
- Zhang Song, advisor under Liu Zhang
- Zhang Ren, general under Liu Zhang
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 213. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 213 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 213
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 213
1 people died in 213
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Sunno der Franken (c137-213)||Farabert der Franken (c122-186)||76|
5 people lived in 213
Events of the year 213 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 213.
There were 0 military battles in 213.