|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 200s 210s 220s - 230s - 240s 250s 260s
|Years:||232 233 234 - 235 - 236 237 238|
|Gregorian calendar|| 235 |
|Ab urbe condita||988|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1609 – -1608|
|Coptic calendar||-49 – -48|
|Ethiopian calendar||227 – 228|
|Hebrew calendar||3995 – 3996|
|- Vikram Samvat||290 – 291|
|- Shaka Samvat||157 – 158|
|- Kali Yuga||3336 – 3337|
|Iranian calendar||387 BP – 386 BP|
|Islamic calendar||399 BH – 398 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 895|
|Thai solar calendar||778|
- Pressure on Rome by Goths, Quadi, Sassanids, Franks and Alemanni increases. Following a defeat by the Germans, Alexander Severus and his mother Julia Mamaea, are massacred near Mainz (Mongontiacum) by his soldiers. Severan dynasty ends.
- Maximinus Thrax becomes Emperor. Having a Gothic father and an Alan mother, he is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne. His accession leads to the Crisis of the Third Century.
- A number of church leaders, among whom are Pope Pontian and Hippolytus, are exiled to Sardinia.
- September 28 — Pope Pontian resigns.
- November 21 — Pope Anterus succeeds Pope Pontian as the nineteenth pope.
- Origen makes revisions to the Septuagint.
- Alexander Severus, Roman Emperor
- Hippolytus, Christian writer
- Pope Pontian
- Yang Yi, minister of Shu
- Chen Zhen, minister under Liu Bei of Shu
- Ke Bineng
- Empress Wende, empress of Cao Wei
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 235. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 235 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 235
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 235
0 people died in 235
5 people lived in 235
Events of the year 235 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 235.
There were 0 military battles in 235.