|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 210s 220s 230s - 240s - 250s 260s 270s
|Years:||245 246 247 - 248 - 249 250 251|
|Gregorian calendar|| 248 |
|Ab urbe condita||1001|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1596 – -1595|
|Coptic calendar||-36 – -35|
|Ethiopian calendar||240 – 241|
|Hebrew calendar||4008 – 4009|
|- Vikram Samvat||303 – 304|
|- Shaka Samvat||170 – 171|
|- Kali Yuga||3349 – 3350|
|Iranian calendar||374 BP – 373 BP|
|Islamic calendar||386 BH – 384 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 908|
|Thai solar calendar||791|
- The revolts of Pacatianus in Moesia and Iotapianus in Syria are put down by senator Decius, by order of Emperor Philip the Arab.
- The Roman Empire continues the celebration of the 1,000th anniversary of the city of Rome, with the ludi saeculares, organized by Philip the Arab.
- Cyprian becomes bishop of Carthage.
- Origen writes an eight-volume work criticizing the pagan writer Celsus.
- Himiko, Queen of Japan
- Trieu Thi Trinh, Vietnamese, female warrior
- Zhu Ran, general of Wu
- Wu Can, general of Wu
- Wang Ping, general of Shu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 248. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 248 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 248
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 248
0 people died in 248
4 people lived in 248
Events of the year 248 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 248.
There were 0 military battles in 248.