|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 240s 250s 260s - 270s - 280s 290s 300s
|Years:||267 268 269 - 270 - 271 272 273|
|270 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 270 |
|Ab urbe condita||1023|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1574 – -1573|
|Coptic calendar||-14 – -13|
|Ethiopian calendar||262 – 263|
|Hebrew calendar||4030 – 4031|
|- Vikram Samvat||325 – 326|
|- Shaka Samvat||192 – 193|
|- Kali Yuga||3371 – 3372|
|Iranian calendar||352 BP – 351 BP|
|Islamic calendar||363 BH – 362 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 930|
|Thai solar calendar||813|
- Quintillus briefly holds power over the Roman Empire, and is succeeded by Aurelian.
- The Vandals and Sarmatians are driven out of Roman territory.
- The Romans leave Utrecht after regular invasions of Germanic peoples.
- An economic crisis strikes the Roman empire: due to the partition of the empire, invasions and usurpations and the sacking of the countryside and cities by invaders, agricultural and industrial production are significantly decreased, and mines lie unused. A monetary crisis ensues, including inflation of up to 1,000 % in certain areas of the Empire.
- 20 November — Maximinus, Roman Emperor
- Nicholas of Myra, Roman priest and later bishop (approximate date)
- Rabbah bar Nahmani, Babylonian 'amora
- St. Valentine (executed by Claudius II)
- Roman Emperor Claudius II (infectious disease)
- Quintillus, Roman emperor
- Plotinus, father of Neo-Platonism (approximate date)
- Jingu of Japan, possibly legendary empress of Japan
- Luo Xian, general of the Kingdom of Shu
- Qiao Zhou, minister of the Kingdom of Shu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 270. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 270 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 270
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 270
0 people died in 270
3 people lived in 270
|Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)||Hilderic der Franken (aft154-253)|
|Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 270 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 270.
There were 0 military battles in 270.