|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 240s 250s 260s - 270s - 280s 290s 300s
|Years:||271 272 273 - 274 - 275 276 277|
|Gregorian calendar|| 274 |
|Ab urbe condita||1027|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1570 – -1569|
|Coptic calendar||-10 – -9|
|Ethiopian calendar||266 – 267|
|Hebrew calendar||4034 – 4035|
|- Vikram Samvat||329 – 330|
|- Shaka Samvat||196 – 197|
|- Kali Yuga||3375 – 3376|
|Iranian calendar||348 BP – 347 BP|
|Islamic calendar||359 BH – 358 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 934|
|Thai solar calendar||817|
- December 25 — Roman emperor Aurelian has a temple dedicated to Sol Invictus on the third day after the solstice and day of rebirth of the Sun. This religion, which is in essence monotheistic, becomes the state religion of Rome.
- The Gallic Empire (Gaul and Britain) is reconquered by Aurelian. With the conquests of the Palmyran Empire (272) and the Gallic Empire, the Roman Empire is united again.
- Aurelian issues an important reform of Roman currency.
- Germanic Peoples take advantage of the destroyed Roman armies of the Rhine. They pillage and depopulate large areas of Gaul, including Paris. The Rhine border is lost for 20 years. Franks live in the area of present southern Netherlands, northern Belgium and Rhineland from now on.
- Pope Felix I
- Cao Fang, emperor of the Kingdom of Wei
- Lu Kang, general of Wu
- Empress Yang Yan
- Zenobia, former queen of Palmyra
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 274. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 274 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 274
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 274
0 people died in 274
2 people lived in 274
|Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 274 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 274.
There were 0 military battles in 274.