|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 240s 250s 260s - 270s - 280s 290s 300s
|Years:||273 274 275 - 276 - 277 278 279|
|Gregorian calendar|| 276 |
|Ab urbe condita||1029|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1568 – -1567|
|Coptic calendar||-8 – -7|
|Ethiopian calendar||268 – 269|
|Hebrew calendar||4036 – 4037|
|- Vikram Samvat||331 – 332|
|- Shaka Samvat||198 – 199|
|- Kali Yuga||3377 – 3378|
|Iranian calendar||346 BP – 345 BP|
|Islamic calendar||357 BH – 356 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 936|
|Thai solar calendar||819|
- Emperor Marcus Claudius Tacitus is slain by his own troops in Sicily.
- Florianus becomes Roman Emperor; his reign lasts less than one month.
- Probus becomes Roman Emperor.
- Sassanid Shah Bahram II succeeded Bahram I.
- Reign of Mahasena in Ceylon. Orthodox and unpopular, he tries to introduce Mahayana Buddhism to the country.
- Mani, a sage from Persia, dies while waiting for execution after preaching a religious belief that combines Zoroastrian dualism with Christian theology and Buddhist thought — stirring conflict with the adherents of all three religions.
- Marcus Claudius Tacitus, Roman emperor
- Florianus, Roman Emperor
- Mani, Persian sage
- Bahram I, king of Persia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 276. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 276 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 276
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 276
0 people died in 276
3 people lived in 276
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
|Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 276 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 276.
There were 0 military battles in 276.