- For the processor, see Intel 80286.
|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 250s 260s 270s - 280s - 290s 300s 310s
|Years:||283 284 285 - 286 - 287 288 289|
|286 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 286 |
|Ab urbe condita||1039|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1558 – -1557|
|Coptic calendar||2 – 3|
|Ethiopian calendar||278 – 279|
|Hebrew calendar||4046 – 4047|
|- Vikram Samvat||341 – 342|
|- Shaka Samvat||208 – 209|
|- Kali Yuga||3387 – 3388|
|Iranian calendar||336 BP – 335 BP|
|Islamic calendar||346 BH – 345 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 946|
|Thai solar calendar||829|
- March 1 — Diocletian elevates Maximian as Caesar, or junior Emperor. Later in the year, Maximian is promoted to Augustus or co-Emperor.
- The revolt of the Bagaudae in Gaul is crushed.
- Carausius, commander of the Classis Britannica, is accused of piracy and sentenced to death. He responds by declaring himself emperor of northern Gaul and Britain.
- Tuoba Xilu, chieftain of the Tuoba tribe, a member of the Xianbei people in present-day Mongolia
- Crispen and Crispian, patron saints of cobblers, martyred in Belgic Gaul (now southern Netherlands)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 286. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 286 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 286
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 286
0 people died in 286
3 people lived in 286
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
|Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 286 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 286.
There were 0 military battles in 286.