|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 260s 270s 280s - 290s - 300s 310s 320s
|Years:||290 291 292 - 293 - 294 295 296|
|Gregorian calendar|| 293 |
|Ab urbe condita||1046|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1551 – -1550|
|Coptic calendar||9 – 10|
|Ethiopian calendar||285 – 286|
|Hebrew calendar||4053 – 4054|
|- Vikram Samvat||348 – 349|
|- Shaka Samvat||215 – 216|
|- Kali Yuga||3394 – 3395|
|Iranian calendar||329 BP – 328 BP|
|Islamic calendar||339 BH – 338 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 953|
|Thai solar calendar||836|
- March 1 — Diocletian and Maximian appoint Constantius Chlorus and Galerius as Caesars. This is considered the beginning of the Tetrarchy.
- Constantius Chlorus restores the northern Rhine border after defeating the Franks. Franks keep living in the north, because the Roman population has fled.
- Constantius Chlorus retakes northern Gaul from the usurper Carausius, who retains control of Britain
- Allectus assassinates Carausius and usurps power in Britain.
- Sassanid Shah Bahram III succeeds Bahram II.
- Sassanid Shah Narseh succeeds Bahram III.
- Tuoba Fu succeeds Tuoba Chuo as chieftain of the Chinese Tuoba clan.
- Probus succeeds Rufinus as Patriarch of Constantinople.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 293. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 293 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 293
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 293
0 people died in 293
3 people lived in 293
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
|Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 293 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 293.
There were 0 military battles in 293.