- This article is about the year 304 AD. For other uses, see 304.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||270s 280s 290s 300s 310s 320s 330s|
|Years:||301 302 303 304 305 306 307|
|Gregorian calendar|| 304 |
|Ab urbe condita||1057|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1540 – -1539|
|Coptic calendar||20 – 21|
|Ethiopian calendar||296 – 297|
|Hebrew calendar||4064 – 4065|
|- Vikram Samvat||359 – 360|
|- Shaka Samvat||226 – 227|
|- Kali Yuga||3405 – 3406|
|Iranian calendar||318 BP – 317 BP|
|Islamic calendar||328 BH – 327 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 964|
|Thai solar calendar||847|
- The Roman colony of Konstanz is founded.
- Diocletian issues four edicts aimed at destroying Christianity in the Empire.
- A Triumphal Arch is built for Diocletian in Rome.
- Diocletian contracts a fatal illness.
- Major Wu Hu (barbarian) uprising in China: the Hun Liu Yuan establish the Han kingdom, beginning the Sixteen Kingdoms era in China.
- Sichuan earns its independence from China.
- Saint Agnes (martyred)
- Saints Theodora and Didymus (martyred)
- October 25 — Pope Marcellinus (martyred)
- Alban (possibly 309)
- Saint Lucie of Syracuse (martyred)
- Saint Afra (martyred)
- King Bunseo of Baekje, Korean monarch
- Saint Anastasia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 304. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 304 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 304
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 304
0 people died in 304
3 people lived in 304
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 304 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 304.
There were 0 military battles in 304.