- This article is about the year 306 AD. For other uses, see 306.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||270s 280s 290s 300s 310s 320s 330s|
|Years:||303 304 305 306 307 308 309|
|306 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 306 |
|Ab urbe condita||1059|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1538 – -1537|
|Coptic calendar||22 – 23|
|Ethiopian calendar||298 – 299|
|Hebrew calendar||4066 – 4067|
|- Vikram Samvat||361 – 362|
|- Shaka Samvat||228 – 229|
|- Kali Yuga||3407 – 3408|
|Iranian calendar||316 BP – 315 BP|
|Islamic calendar||326 BH – 325 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 966|
|Thai solar calendar||849|
- July 25 — Constantine I is proclaimed Emperor by his troops.
- October 28 — Maxentius, son of the former Emperor Maximian, is proclaimed Emperor.
- Flavius Valerius Severus is proclaimed Augustus.
- Santa Maria Maior de Lisboa is built in Lisbon.
- The Franks cross the Rhine, but are repulsed by Constantine I.
- The Council of Elvira declares that killing through a spell is a sin and the work of the devil.
- Saint Metrophanes becomes bishop of Byzantium.
- Christianity is established in Britain. British bishops participate in the councils of Arles (314), Nicaea (325) and Arminum (349).
- Ephrem the Syrian, Christian saint and prolific hymn writer, in Nisibis, Mesopotamia (approximate date)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 306. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 306 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 306
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 306
1 people died in 306
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||101|
3 people lived in 306
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 306 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 306.
There were 0 military battles in 306.