|Centuries:||1st century BC - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:||0s 10s 20s - 30s - 40s 50s 60s|
|Years:|| 30 31 32 33 34|
35 36 37 38 39
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
- Note: Sometimes the '30s is used as shorthand for the 1930s, the 1830s, or other such decades in various centuries
Events and TrendsEdit
- circa 33 — Jesus is crucified and, according to Christian doctrine, is resurrected from the dead.
- Establishment of a Christian church at Antioch, the forerunner of churches in the Syriac Christian tradition.
- Tiberius, Roman Emperor (14–37)
- Gaius Caesar Germanicus/Caligula, Roman Emperor (37–41)
- Jesus, founding figure of Christianity, (ca. 4 BC–ca. 33)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 30s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|