|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 0s 10s 20s - 30s - 40s 50s 60s
|Years:||28 29 30 - 31 - 32 33 34|
|31 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 31 |
|Ab urbe condita||784|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1813 – -1812|
|Coptic calendar||-253 – -252|
|Ethiopian calendar||23 – 24|
|Hebrew calendar||3791 – 3792|
|- Vikram Samvat||86 – 87|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3132 – 3133|
|Iranian calendar||591 BP – 590 BP|
|Islamic calendar||609 BH – 608 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 691|
|Thai solar calendar||574|
- Lucius Aelius Sejanus is named co-Consul to the Emperor Tiberius. However, Tiberius becomes aware of Sejanus' treachery and has him arrested and executed.
- April 6 — (Good Friday) Crucifixion of Jesus (according to one dating scheme).
- Naevius Sutorius Macro becomes the leader of the Praetorian Guard after Sejanus is executed.
- Tiberius returns to Rome from Capri.
- October 18 — Lucius Aelius Sejanus, Roman politician (executed)
- Marcus Velleius Paterculus, Roman historian (possibly executed as an accomplice of Sejanus)
- Livilla, niece and daughter-in-law of the emperor Tiberius (starved to death for her role in a plot to overthrow Tiberius with her lover Sejanus)
- Saint Stephen, by stoning
People of the year 31 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 31
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 31
2 people died in 31
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Test Person (9999 BC-)||Father||Mother||-13|
|Jesus (c6BC-c31)||Yousef||Mary (mother of Jesus)|
2 people lived in 31
|Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)||Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)|
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 31 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 31.
There were 0 military battles in 31.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 31. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|