- This article is about the year 310. For other uses, see 310.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||280s 290s 300s 310s 320s 330s 340s|
|Years:||307 308 309 310 311 312 313|
|310 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 310 |
|Ab urbe condita||1063|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1534 – -1533|
|Coptic calendar||26 – 27|
|Ethiopian calendar||302 – 303|
|Hebrew calendar||4070 – 4071|
|- Vikram Samvat||365 – 366|
|- Shaka Samvat||232 – 233|
|- Kali Yuga||3411 – 3412|
|Iranian calendar||312 BP – 311 BP|
|Islamic calendar||322 BH – 321 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 970|
|Thai solar calendar||853|
- While Constantine is campaigning against the Bructeri, Maximian attempts to make himself emperor at Arles. Constantine's troops swiftly return, forcing Maximian to flee. He surrenders at Marseille.
- Under Constantine, the Romans defeat the Franks.
- Maximian, former Roman Emperor and father of Emperor Maxentius (executed)
- Pope Eusebius (in exile)
- Liu Yuan, founding emperor of Han Zhao
- Liu He
- Empress Dan
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 310. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 310 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 310
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 310
0 people died in 310
2 people lived in 310
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
Events of the year 310 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 310.
There were 0 military battles in 310.