Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the year 312. For other uses, see 312.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||280s 290s 300s 310s 320s 330s 340s|
|Years:||309 310 311 312 313 314 315|
|Gregorian calendar|| 312 |
|Ab urbe condita||1065|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1532 – -1531|
|Coptic calendar||28 – 29|
|Ethiopian calendar||304 – 305|
|Hebrew calendar||4072 – 4073|
|- Vikram Samvat||367 – 368|
|- Shaka Samvat||234 – 235|
|- Kali Yuga||3413 – 3414|
|Iranian calendar||310 BP – 309 BP|
|Islamic calendar||320 BH – 319 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 972|
|Thai solar calendar||855|
- October 28 — Battle of Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius and becomes the only Roman Emperor in the West. During the battle, he reportedly has a vision of a cross with the words in hoc signo vinces ("In this sign you shall conquer").
- Construction begins on the Arch of Constantine in Rome.
- The Council of Carthage supports Donatism, which espouses a rigorous application and interpretation of the sacraments. These doctrines will be condemned by the Council of Arles in 314.
- Constantine promotes a policy of state sponsorship of Christianity, perhaps even becoming a Christian himself (see Constantine I and Christianity).
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 312. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 312 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 312
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 312
0 people died in 312
2 people lived in 312
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
Events of the year 312 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 312.
There were 0 military battles in 312.