Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||280s 290s 300s 310s 320s 330s 340s|
|Years:||311 312 313 314 315 316 317|
|Gregorian calendar|| 314 |
|Ab urbe condita||1067|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1530 – -1529|
|Coptic calendar||30 – 31|
|Ethiopian calendar||306 – 307|
|Hebrew calendar||4074 – 4075|
|- Vikram Samvat||369 – 370|
|- Shaka Samvat||236 – 237|
|- Kali Yuga||3415 – 3416|
|Iranian calendar||308 BP – 307 BP|
|Islamic calendar||318 BH – 316 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 974|
|Thai solar calendar||857|
- 8 October — War between Constantine I and Licinius: Licinius is defeated at the Battle of Cibalae and loses all of his territory in Europe.
- January 11 — Pope Miltiades' reign ends.
- January 31 — Pope Sylvester I succeeds Pope Miltiades as the 33rd pope.
- August 30 — Council of Arles: Confirms the pronouncement of Donatism as a schism, and passes other canons.
- Synod of Ancyra: Consulting a magician is declared a sin earning five years of penance.
- Alexander becomes Bishop of Byzantium.
- January 11 — Pope Miltiades
- Maximinus, Roman Emperor
- Saint Metrophanes, Bishop of Byzantium
- Empress Liu E
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 314. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 314 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 314
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Dagobert II, Duke of the East Franks (314-379)||Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 314
0 people died in 314
3 people lived in 314
Events of the year 314 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 314.
There were 0 military battles in 314.