|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||280s 290s 300s 310s 320s 330s 340s|
|Years:||312 313 314 315 316 317 318|
|Gregorian calendar|| 315 |
|Ab urbe condita||1068|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1529 – -1528|
|Coptic calendar||31 – 32|
|Ethiopian calendar||307 – 308|
|Hebrew calendar||4075 – 4076|
|- Vikram Samvat||370 – 371|
|- Shaka Samvat||237 – 238|
|- Kali Yuga||3416 – 3417|
|Iranian calendar||307 BP – 306 BP|
|Islamic calendar||316 BH – 315 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 975|
|Thai solar calendar||858|
- Constantine and Licinius battle the Sarmates, the Goths and the Carpians along the Danube. They reestablish the defence of the frontier.
- The Arch of Constantine is dedicated (approximate date).
- Crucifixion is abolished as punishment in the Roman Empire.
- A program of assistance to the poor is established in the Roman Empire.
- Immense baths are constructed in Trier.
- Eusebius becomes bishop of Caesarea (approximate date).
- The lamb becomes the symbol of Jesus in Christian art.
- Cyril of Jerusalem, theologian (approximate date)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 315. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 315 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 315
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 315
0 people died in 315
3 people lived in 315
Events of the year 315 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 315.
There were 0 military battles in 315.