|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||290s 300s 310s 320s 330s 340s 350s|
|Years:||322 323 324 325 326 327 328|
|325 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 325 |
|Ab urbe condita||1078|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1519 – -1518|
|Coptic calendar||41 – 42|
|Ethiopian calendar||317 – 318|
|Hebrew calendar||4085 – 4086|
|- Vikram Samvat||380 – 381|
|- Shaka Samvat||247 – 248|
|- Kali Yuga||3426 – 3427|
|Iranian calendar||297 BP – 296 BP|
|Islamic calendar||306 BH – 305 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 985|
|Thai solar calendar||868|
- Gladiatorial combat is outlawed in the Roman Empire.
- Constantine I personally assures the security of the Danube border by defeating the Goths, Vandals and Sarmatians.
- May 20 — First Council of Nicaea — first "Ecumenical Council" of the Universal Catholic Church: The Nicene Creed is formulated, the date of Easter is discussed.
- The Church of the Nativity is built in Bethlehem.
- Procopius, attempted usurper of the Roman Empire (approximate date)
- Ammianus Marcellinus, Roman historian (approximate date)
- Wang Meng
- Jin Ming Di, emperor of China
- Licinius, Roman Emperor (executed)
- Sextus Martinianus, Roman Emperor (executed)
- Metrophanes, the Bishop of Byzantium
- Tuoba Heru
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 325. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 325 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 325
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 325
0 people died in 325
2 people lived in 325
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
|Dagobert II, Duke of the East Franks (314-379)||Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)|
Events of the year 325 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 325.
There were 0 military battles in 325.