- This article is about the year 341. For other uses, see 341.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||310s 320s 330s 340s 350s 360s 370s|
|Years:||338 339 340 341 342 343 344|
|341 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 341 |
|Ab urbe condita||1094|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1503 – -1502|
|Coptic calendar||57 – 58|
|Ethiopian calendar||333 – 334|
|Hebrew calendar||4101 – 4102|
|- Vikram Samvat||396 – 397|
|- Shaka Samvat||263 – 264|
|- Kali Yuga||3442 – 3443|
|Iranian calendar||281 BP – 280 BP|
|Islamic calendar||290 BH – 289 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1001|
|Thai solar calendar||884|
- Emperor Constans bans pagan sacrifices and magic rituals under penalty of death.
- Constans begins a campaign against the Franks.
- The Council of Encaenia is held in Antioch.
- Paul I is restored as Patriarch of Constantinople.
- Thousands of Christians are executed at Seleucia in Mesopotamia.
- Ge Hong (also known as 'Ko Hung'), famous Chinese physician (death perhaps 343)
- Eusebius of Nicomedia, Patriarch of Constantinople
- Empress Du Lingyang
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 341. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 341 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 341
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 341
0 people died in 341
3 people lived in 341
Events of the year 341 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 341.
There were 0 military battles in 341.