Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||310s 320s 330s 340s 350s 360s 370s|
|Years:||344 345 346 347 348 349 349|
|Gregorian calendar|| 347 |
|Ab urbe condita||1100|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1497 – -1496|
|Coptic calendar||63 – 64|
|Ethiopian calendar||339 – 340|
|Hebrew calendar||4107 – 4108|
|- Vikram Samvat||402 – 403|
|- Shaka Samvat||269 – 270|
|- Kali Yuga||3448 – 3449|
|Iranian calendar||275 BP – 274 BP|
|Islamic calendar||283 BH – 282 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1007|
|Thai solar calendar||890|
- Council of Sardica: An attempt is made to resolve the Arian controversy, and ground rules for bishops are laid down.
- The Council of Philippopolis is held as the result of Eastern bishops leaving the Council of Sardica. In Philippopolis, they excommunicate Pope Julius, and as a result, the Arian controversy is perpetuated.
- Theodosius I, Roman Emperor
- Saint Jerome, translator of the Bible from Hebrew to Latin (Vulgate)
- John Chrysostom, bishop
- Eunapius, Greek Sophist and historian
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 347. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 347 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 347
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 347
0 people died in 347
4 people lived in 347
Events of the year 347 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 347.
There were 0 military battles in 347.