|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 0s 10s 20s - 30s - 40s 50s 60s
|Years:||33 34 35 - 36 - 37 38 39|
|Gregorian calendar|| 36 |
|Ab urbe condita||789|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1808 – -1807|
|Coptic calendar||-248 – -247|
|Ethiopian calendar||28 – 29|
|Hebrew calendar||3796 – 3797|
|- Vikram Samvat||91 – 92|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3137 – 3138|
|Iranian calendar||586 BP – 585 BP|
|Islamic calendar||604 BH – 603 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 696|
|Thai solar calendar||579|
- Pontius Pilate is recalled to Rome after putting down a Samaritan uprising.
- L. Vitellius defeats Artabanus of Parthia in support of another clamaint to the throne, Tiridates III.
- Herod Antipas suffers major losses in a war with Aretas IV of Nabatea, provoked partly by Antipas' divorce of Aretas' daughter. According to Josephus, Herod's defeat was popularly believed to be divine punishment for his execution of John the Baptist. Tiberius orders his governor of Syria, Lucius Vitellius, to capture or kill Aretas, but he is reluctant to support Herod and abandons his campaign upon Tiberius' death in 37.
- Marcellus becomes governor of Judaea and Samaria.
- Last calendar monument before a moratorium that lasts for about a century and a half.
People of the year 36 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 36
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 36
0 people died in 36
2 people lived in 36
|Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)||Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)|
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 36 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 36.
There were 0 military battles in 36.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 36. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|