|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||340s 350s 360s 370s 380s 390s 400s|
|Years:||367 368 369 370 371 372 373|
|Gregorian calendar|| 370 |
|Ab urbe condita||1123|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1474 – -1473|
|Coptic calendar||86 – 87|
|Ethiopian calendar||362 – 363|
|Hebrew calendar||4130 – 4131|
|- Vikram Samvat||425 – 426|
|- Shaka Samvat||292 – 293|
|- Kali Yuga||3471 – 3472|
|Iranian calendar||252 BP – 251 BP|
|Islamic calendar||260 BH – 259 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1030|
|Thai solar calendar||913|
- The presence of the Saxons in Batavia is noted by Ammianus Marcellinus.
- Law of Valentinian I and Valens bans marriages between Romans and barbarians under penalty of death.
- An edict issued by Valentinian and Valens bans the importation of wine and olive oil from areas controlled by the barbarians.
- Former Qin conquers Former Yan in China.
- The Huns destroy the empire of the Alans and cross the Volga and the Don.
- Basil of Caesarea becomes bishop of Caesarea.
- Demophilus of Constantinople becomes Patriarch of Constantinople, although his position is disputed by Evagrius of Constantinople.
- John Chrysostom is baptized.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 370. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 370 at Familypedia
2 people were born in 370
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Pharamond der Franken (c370-aft427)||Marcomir V, Duke of the East Franks (351-404)|
|Pharamond, King of the Franks (370-427)||Marcomir V, Duke of the East Franks (351-404)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 370
0 people died in 370
6 people lived in 370
Events of the year 370 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 370.
There were 0 military battles in 370.