|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||340s 350s 360s 370s 380s 390s 400s|
|Years:||369 370 371 372 373 374 375|
|Gregorian calendar|| 372 |
|Ab urbe condita||1125|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1472 – -1471|
|Coptic calendar||88 – 89|
|Ethiopian calendar||364 – 365|
|Hebrew calendar||4132 – 4133|
|- Vikram Samvat||427 – 428|
|- Shaka Samvat||294 – 295|
|- Kali Yuga||3473 – 3474|
|Iranian calendar||250 BP – 249 BP|
|Islamic calendar||258 BH – 257 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1032|
|Thai solar calendar||915|
- Emperor Fei is dethroned as emperor of China. Emperor Jianwen is installed.
- Emperor Xiaowu succeeds Emperor Jianwen as emperor of China.
- The first diplomatic ties are established between the Korean kingdom of Baekje and the court of Eastern Jin.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- Gregory of Nyssa becomes bishop.
- Buddhism is adopted as the official religion of Koguryŏ.
- Saint Augustine adopts Manichaeism.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 372. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 372 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 372
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 372
0 people died in 372
6 people lived in 372
Events of the year 372 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 372.
There were 0 military battles in 372.