|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||350s 360s 370s 380s 390s 400s 410s|
|Years:||378 379 380 381 382 383 384|
|Gregorian calendar|| 381 |
|Ab urbe condita||1134|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1463 – -1462|
|Coptic calendar||97 – 98|
|Ethiopian calendar||373 – 374|
|Hebrew calendar||4141 – 4142|
|- Vikram Samvat||436 – 437|
|- Shaka Samvat||303 – 304|
|- Kali Yuga||3482 – 3483|
|Iranian calendar||241 BP – 240 BP|
|Islamic calendar||248 BH – 247 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1041|
|Thai solar calendar||924|
- A deputation from the Roman Senate delivers to Gratianus the robe of the Pontifex Maximus, which has been worn by every Roman Emperor since Augustus. He refuses to accept this insignia, insulting the pagan aristocrats of Rome.
- Council of Aquileia: Ambrose and the council depose the Arian bishops Palladius of Ratiaria and Secundianus of Singidunum.
- Flavian succeeds Meletius as Patriarch of Antioch.
- Timothy succeeds Peter as Patriarch of Alexandria.
- Nectarius succeeds Gregory Nazianzus as Archbishop of Constantinople.
- John Chrysostom becomes a deacon.
- February 14 — Peter, Patriarch of Alexandria
- Athanaric, king of the Thervingi
- Meletius of Antioch, Patriarch of Antioch
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 381. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 381 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 381
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 381
1 people died in 381
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Flavius Afranius Syagrius (c345-aft381)||36|
5 people lived in 381
Events of the year 381 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 381.
There were 0 military battles in 381.