|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||350s 360s 370s 380s 390s 400s 410s|
|Years:||379 380 381 382 383 384 385|
|382 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 382 |
|Ab urbe condita||1135|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1462 – -1461|
|Coptic calendar||98 – 99|
|Ethiopian calendar||374 – 375|
|Hebrew calendar||4142 – 4143|
|- Vikram Samvat||437 – 438|
|- Shaka Samvat||304 – 305|
|- Kali Yuga||3483 – 3484|
|Iranian calendar||240 BP – 239 BP|
|Islamic calendar||247 BH – 246 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1042|
|Thai solar calendar||925|
- October 3 — Theodosius I commands his general Saturninus to conclude a peace treaty with the Visigoths, allowing them to settle south of the Danube.
- Christians who do not recognise Trinitarianism are persecuted.
- Gratian officially moves the capital of the Western Empire from Rome to Mediolanum.
- Alaric I becomes king of the Visigoths.
- The Visigoths, defeated by Theodosius, are installed as foederati in Moesia and Thrace with the title of "Allies of the Roman People", under the condition that they furnish a contingent of auxiliary troops to defend the borders.
- Pope Siricius takes the title Pontifex Maximus, after it is relinquished by Roman Emperor Gratian.
- The first sermons declaring the virginity of Mary are given by John Chrysostom.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 382. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 382 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 382
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 382
0 people died in 382
4 people lived in 382
Events of the year 382 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 382.
There were 0 military battles in 382.