|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||350s 360s 370s 380s 390s 400s 410s|
|Years:||381 382 383 384 385 386 387|
|384 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 384 |
|Ab urbe condita||1137|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1460 – -1459|
|Coptic calendar||100 – 101|
|Ethiopian calendar||376 – 377|
|Hebrew calendar||4144 – 4145|
|- Vikram Samvat||439 – 440|
|- Shaka Samvat||306 – 307|
|- Kali Yuga||3485 – 3486|
|Iranian calendar||238 BP – 237 BP|
|Islamic calendar||245 BH – 244 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1044|
|Thai solar calendar||927|
- The Forum of Theodosius I is built in Constantinople.
- Quintus Aurelius Symmachus becomes urban prefect of Rome.
- An edict of Theodosius closes pagan temples in the Nile Valley.
- Stilicho marries Serena, the niece of Theodosius.
- King Chimnyu ascends to the throne of Baekje, and shortly thereafter declares Buddhism the official religion.
- December 17 — Pope Siricius succeeds Pope Damasus I as the 38th pope.
- Ambrosius refuses the Roman Empress Justina's request for a church in Milan where she can worship according to her Arian belief.
- A synod is held in Bordeaux.
- September 9 — Honorius, future Roman Emperor
- Maria, daughter of Stilicho
- Empress Chu Lingyuan
- Empress Wang Shen'ai
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 384. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 384 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 384
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 384
0 people died in 384
4 people lived in 384
Events of the year 384 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 384.
There were 0 military battles in 384.