|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||350s 360s 370s 380s 390s 400s 410s|
|Years:||385 386 387 388 389 390 391|
|Gregorian calendar|| 388 |
|Ab urbe condita||1141|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1456 – -1455|
|Coptic calendar||104 – 105|
|Ethiopian calendar||380 – 381|
|Hebrew calendar||4148 – 4149|
|- Vikram Samvat||443 – 444|
|- Shaka Samvat||310 – 311|
|- Kali Yuga||3489 – 3490|
|Iranian calendar||234 BP – 233 BP|
|Islamic calendar||241 BH – 240 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1048|
|Thai solar calendar||931|
- The rebellion of Magnus Maximus is put down at the Battle of the Save, and Valentinian II is restored as Western Roman Emperor.
- St. Jerome moves to Palestine, where he will live out his life.
- Paternus becomes bishop of the Episcopal see of Braga (in modern Portugal).
- A group of Christians storms the synagogue of the city Callinicum, at the river Euphrates, and destroys it.
- August 28 — Magnus Maximus, Roman usurper (executed)
- Shapur III, king of Persia
- Themistius, statesman, rhetorician and philosopher
- Qifu Guoren
- Xie Xuan
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 388. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 388 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 388
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 388
0 people died in 388
4 people lived in 388
Events of the year 388 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 388.
There were 0 military battles in 388.