|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 0s 10s 20s - 30s - 40s 50s 60s
|Years:||36 37 38 - 39 - 40 41 42|
|39 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 39 |
|Ab urbe condita||792|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1805 – -1804|
|Coptic calendar||-245 – -244|
|Ethiopian calendar||31 – 32|
|Hebrew calendar||3799 – 3800|
|- Vikram Samvat||94 – 95|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3140 – 3141|
|Iranian calendar||583 BP – 582 BP|
|Islamic calendar||601 BH – 600 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 699|
|Thai solar calendar||582|
- Tigellinus, minister and favorite of the later Roman emperor Nero, is banished for adultery with Caligula's sisters.
- Domitius Afer secures a consulship.
- Caligula is also a consul.
- Agrippa I, king of Iudaea, successfully accuses Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee and Perea, of conspiracy against Caligula. Antipas is exiled and Agrippa receives his territory.
- Legio XV Primigenia and XXII Primigenia are levied by Caligula for the German frontier.
- Caligula's campaign into Germany is stopped by a conspiracy led by Cassius Chaerea.
- Caligula orders that a statue of himself be placed in the temple in Jerusalem. The governor of Syria, Publius Petronius, who is responsible for erecting the statue, faces mass demonstrations by Jews of the region and manages to delay construction of the statue until the death of Caligula (January 24, 41).
- Philo leads a Jewish delegation to Rome to protest the anti-Jewish conditions in Alexandria.
- November 3 — Lucan, Roman poet
- December 30 — Titus Flavius, Roman emperor (79-81).
- Julia Drusilla, daughter of current Roman Emperor Caligula
- Britannicus, son of later Roman emperor Claudius and his third wife Messalina
People of the year 39 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 39
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 39
0 people died in 39
2 people lived in 39
|Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)||Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)|
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 39 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 39.
There were 0 military battles in 39.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 39. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|