|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||360s 370s 380s 390s 400s 410s 420s|
|Years:||387 388 389 390 391 392 393|
|Gregorian calendar|| 390 |
|Ab urbe condita||1143|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1454 – -1453|
|Coptic calendar||106 – 107|
|Ethiopian calendar||382 – 383|
|Hebrew calendar||4150 – 4151|
|- Vikram Samvat||445 – 446|
|- Shaka Samvat||312 – 313|
|- Kali Yuga||3491 – 3492|
|Iranian calendar||232 BP – 231 BP|
|Islamic calendar||239 BH – 238 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1050|
|Thai solar calendar||933|
- In response to the murder of his general Butheric, Theodosius I orders a massacre of the inhabitants of Thessalonica. Appalled by the brutality of this action, Ambrose excommunicates him.
- Theodosius brings an obelisk from Egypt to the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- Rudrasena becomes emperor of Vakataka in the Deccan Plateau of India.
- Rudrasena marries Prabhavatigupta, daughter of Chandragupta II.
- Jerome, having finished the Latin translation of the New Testament, begins translating the Old Testament.
- The Kama Sutra is revised by Vatsyayana.
- Marcian, Eastern Roman Emperor (approximate date)
- Bleda, king of the Huns
- Prosper of Aquitaine, disciple of Augustine of Hippo
- Galla Placidia, daughter of Theodosius I, wife of Constantius III and mother of Valentinian III
- Gao Yun
- Xie Hui
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 390. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 390 at Familypedia
2 people were born in 390
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Syagria (c390-?)||Flavius Afranius Syagrius (c345-aft381)|
1 children were born to the 1 women born in 390
0 people died in 390
3 people lived in 390
Events of the year 390 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 390.
There were 0 military battles in 390.