Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||3rd century - 4th century - 5th century|
|Decades:|| 360s 370s 380s - 390s - 400s 410s 420s
|Years:||394 395 396 - 397 - 398 399 400|
|Gregorian calendar|| 397 |
|Ab urbe condita||1150|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1447 – -1446|
|Coptic calendar||113 – 114|
|Ethiopian calendar||389 – 390|
|Hebrew calendar||4157 – 4158|
|- Vikram Samvat||452 – 453|
|- Shaka Samvat||319 – 320|
|- Kali Yuga||3498 – 3499|
|Iranian calendar||225 BP – 224 BP|
|Islamic calendar||232 BH – 231 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1057|
|Thai solar calendar||940|
- Council of Carthage: The biblical canon is definitely declared.
- The Candida Casa is founded by Saint Ninian, marking the beginning of missionary work among the Picts.
- Saint Sulpicius Severus writes the earliest biography of Saint Martin of Tours, the first known "life of a saint" ever written.
- April 4 — St. Ambrose, bishop of Milan
- November 11 — Saint Martin of Tours, bishop and monk
- Murong Hui
- Murong Long
- Empress She
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 397. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 397 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 397
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 397
0 people died in 397
4 people lived in 397
Events of the year 397 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 397.
There were 0 military battles in 397.