Peugeot 407.For the car, see
|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||370s 380s 390s 400s 410s 420s 430s|
|Years:||404 405 406 407 408 409 410|
|Gregorian calendar|| 407 |
|Ab urbe condita||1160|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1437 – -1436|
|Coptic calendar||123 – 124|
|Ethiopian calendar||399 – 400|
|Hebrew calendar||4167 – 4168|
|- Vikram Samvat||462 – 463|
|- Shaka Samvat||329 – 330|
|- Kali Yuga||3508 – 3509|
|Iranian calendar||215 BP – 214 BP|
|Islamic calendar||222 BH – 221 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1067|
|Thai solar calendar||950|
Western Roman EmpireEdit
- Gratianus is assassinated, and Constantine III takes his place at the head of the mutinous Roman garrison in Britain.
- Constantine III leads many of the Roman military units from Britain to Gaul, occupying Arles (Arelate). This is generally seen as Rome's withdrawal from Britain.
- Gaul is invaded by Germanic Vandals and Suevi, and Iranic Alans.
- The Vandals take control of Bordeaux (Burdigala).
- John Chrysostom, bishop and preacher
- Maria, wife of Honorius and daughter of Stilicho
- Empress Fu Xunying
- Murong Xi
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 407. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 407 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 407
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 407
0 people died in 407
3 people lived in 407
|Flavius Magnus (c400-475)|
|Clodio V der Franken (c395-aft447)||Pharamond der Franken (c370-aft427)||Argotta der Oost Franken (c376-aft445)|
|Pharamond, King of the Franks (370-427)||Marcomir V, Duke of the East Franks (351-404)|
Events of the year 407 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 407.
There were 0 military battles in 407.