|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||380s 390s 400s 410s 420s 430s 440s|
|Years:||407 408 409 410 411 412 413|
|410 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 410 |
|Ab urbe condita||1163|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1434 – -1433|
|Coptic calendar||126 – 127|
|Ethiopian calendar||402 – 403|
|Hebrew calendar||4170 – 4171|
|- Vikram Samvat||465 – 466|
|- Shaka Samvat||332 – 333|
|- Kali Yuga||3511 – 3512|
|Iranian calendar||212 BP – 211 BP|
|Islamic calendar||219 BH – 218 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1070|
|Thai solar calendar||953|
Western Roman EmpireEdit
- Alaric I deposes Priscus Attalus as Emperor.
- August 24 — The Visigoths under Alaric I sack Rome.
- August 27 — The Visigoths' sack of Rome ends. They depart with numerous valuables, though the damage is said to have been rather light. This marks the first time since 390 BC that Rome has been sacked.
- Emperor Honorius tells Britain to look to its own defenses, effectively ending Roman rule in Britain.
- General Constantius III is elevated to the position of magister militum.
- Alaric I, king of the Visigoths
- Kumarajiva, Buddhist monk who contributed to the introduction of Buddhism in China and Kashmir
- Murong Chao
- Yujiulü Shelun
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 410. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 410 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 410
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 410
0 people died in 410
3 people lived in 410
|Flavius Magnus (c400-475)|
|Clodio V der Franken (c395-aft447)||Pharamond der Franken (c370-aft427)||Argotta der Oost Franken (c376-aft445)|
|Pharamond, King of the Franks (370-427)||Marcomir V, Duke of the East Franks (351-404)|
Events of the year 410 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 410.
There were 0 military battles in 410.