Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||380s 390s 400s 410s 420s 430s 440s|
|Years:||409 410 411 412 413 414 415|
|Gregorian calendar|| 412 |
|Ab urbe condita||1165|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1432 – -1431|
|Coptic calendar||128 – 129|
|Ethiopian calendar||404 – 405|
|Hebrew calendar||4172 – 4173|
|- Vikram Samvat||467 – 468|
|- Shaka Samvat||334 – 335|
|- Kali Yuga||3513 – 3514|
|Iranian calendar||210 BP – 209 BP|
|Islamic calendar||216 BH – 215 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1072|
|Thai solar calendar||955|
Western Roman EmpireEdit
- The Visigoths move into the south of Gaul, led by Alaric's brother-in-law Ataulf.
- Ataulf marries Galla Placidia, sister of the Emperor Honorius.
- The usurper Jovinus takes control of Gaul.
Eastern Roman EmpireEdit
- The forts on the west bank of the Danube, which were destroyed by the Huns, are rebuilt, and a new Danubian fleet is launched.
- Cyril of Alexandria becomes Patriarch of Alexandria.
- Lazarus, bishop of Aix-en-Provence, and Herod, bishop of Arles, are expelled from their sees on a charge of Manichaeism.
- An edict of Honorius outlaws Donatism.
- October 15 — Theophilus, Patriarch of Alexandria
- Sarus, Gothic general in the Roman Army (in combat)
- Uldin, chieftain of the Huns
- Qifu Gangui
- Empress Wang Shen'ai
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 412. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 412 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 412
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 412
0 people died in 412
4 people lived in 412
Events of the year 412 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 412.
There were 0 military battles in 412.