|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||410s 420s 430s 440s 450s 460s 470s|
|Years:||444 445 446 447 448 449 450|
|Gregorian calendar|| 447 |
|Ab urbe condita||1200|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1397 – -1396|
|Coptic calendar||163 – 164|
|Ethiopian calendar||439 – 440|
|Hebrew calendar||4207 – 4208|
|- Vikram Samvat||502 – 503|
|- Shaka Samvat||369 – 370|
|- Kali Yuga||3548 – 3549|
|Iranian calendar||175 BP – 174 BP|
|Islamic calendar||180 BH – 179 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1107|
|Thai solar calendar||990|
Eastern Roman EmpireEdit
- Battle of the Utus: Attila the Hun meets the Romans in an indecisive battle. The Huns invade the Balkans as far as Thermopylae.
- Sofia is destroyed by the Huns.
- Earthquakes level most of the walls of Constantinople, which are rebuilt within sixty days.
- Merovech becomes king of the Franks.
- The first English kingdom in Britain is created when Vortigern grants Thanet in Kent to the Saxon leader Hengist.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- The first entry in the Annales Cambriæ refers to this year.
- Flavian becomes bishop of Constantinople.
- Synod of Toledo: The filioque clause is added to the Nicene Creed.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 447. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 447 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 447
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 447
1 people died in 447
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Clodio V der Franken (c395-aft447)||Pharamond der Franken (c370-aft427)||Argotta der Oost Franken (c376-aft445)||52|
7 people lived in 447
Events of the year 447 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 447.
There were 0 military battles in 447.