|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||440s 450s 460s 470s 480s 490s 500s|
|Years:||471 472 473 474 475 476 477|
|Gregorian calendar|| 474 |
|Ab urbe condita||1227|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1370 – -1369|
|Coptic calendar||190 – 191|
|Ethiopian calendar||466 – 467|
|Hebrew calendar||4234 – 4235|
|- Vikram Samvat||529 – 530|
|- Shaka Samvat||396 – 397|
|- Kali Yuga||3575 – 3576|
|Iranian calendar||148 BP – 147 BP|
|Islamic calendar||153 BH – 152 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1134|
|Thai solar calendar||1017|
Western Roman EmpireEdit
Eastern Roman EmpireEdit
- January 18 — Leo II briefly becomes emperor.
- February 9 — Zeno is crowned as co-emperor.
- November 17 — The death of Leo II leaves Zeno sole Emperor of the Eastern Empire; his mother-in-law Verina conspires against him.
- Forty-five years of conflict between the Roman Empire and the Vandals ends, when the eastern Roman Emperor Zeno's envoys conclude a peace with King Geiseric.
- Anthemius of Tralles, mathematician (approximate date)
- Magnus Felix Ennodius, bishop and Latin poet (approximate date)
- January 18 — Leo I, Eastern Roman Emperor
- November 17 — Leo II, Eastern Roman Emperor
- Theodemir, king of the Ostrogoths
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 474. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 474 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 474
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 474
1 people died in 474
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Erc of Dalriada (-474)||Murireadhach|
6 people lived in 474
Events of the year 474 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 474.
There were 0 military battles in 474.