|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||450s 460s 470s 480s 490s 500s 510s|
|Years:||481 482 483 484 485 486 487|
|484 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 484 |
|Ab urbe condita||1237|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1360 – -1359|
|Coptic calendar||200 – 201|
|Ethiopian calendar||476 – 477|
|Hebrew calendar||4244 – 4245|
|- Vikram Samvat||539 – 540|
|- Shaka Samvat||406 – 407|
|- Kali Yuga||3585 – 3586|
|Iranian calendar||138 BP – 137 BP|
|Islamic calendar||142 BH – 141 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1144|
|Thai solar calendar||1027|
- December 28 — Alaric II succeeds Euric as king of the Visigoths.
- Gunthamund becomes king of the Vandals.
- Gundobad proclaims the Burgundian Code
- The Hephthalites invade Persia, and Peroz I is killed in battle; Balash becomes king of Persia.
- The Nvarsak Treaty is concluded between the Persians and Armenians.
- Pope Felix III excommunicates Peter Mongus, patriarch of Alexandria, and Acacius, patriarch of Constantinople, causing a schism between eastern and western Christianity that lasts 35 years (the Acacian schism).
- December 23 — Huneric, king of Vandals
- Euric, king of the Visigoths
- Aelia Verina, wife of emperor Leo I
- Peroz I, King of Persia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 484. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 484 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 484
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 484
0 people died in 484
3 people lived in 484
Events of the year 484 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 484.
There were 0 military battles in 484.