|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||470s 480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s|
|Years:||498 499 500 501 502 503 504|
|Gregorian calendar|| 501 |
|Ab urbe condita||1254|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1343 – -1342|
|Coptic calendar||217 – 218|
|Ethiopian calendar||493 – 494|
|Hebrew calendar||4261 – 4262|
|- Vikram Samvat||556 – 557|
|- Shaka Samvat||423 – 424|
|- Kali Yuga||3602 – 3603|
|Iranian calendar||121 BP – 120 BP|
|Islamic calendar||125 BH – 124 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1161|
|Thai solar calendar||1044|
- Qi He Di succeeds Qi Dong Hun Hou as ruler of the Chinese Southern Qi Dynasty.
- Muryeong becomes king of Baekje.
- Pope Symmachus is accused of various crimes, but claims that the secular rulers have no authority over him.
- Icel, great-grandfather of Creoda of Mercia
- Ravina II, rabbi
- Su Xiaoxiao, Chinese poetess and courtesan
- King Dongseong of Baekje, king of the Baekje Kingdom of Korea
- Marquess of Donghun
- Consort Pan Yunu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 501. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 501 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 501
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 501
1 people died in 501
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Fergus Mór (-c501)||Erc of Dalriada (-474)|
5 people lived in 501
Events of the year 501 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 501.
There were 0 military battles in 501.