|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||470s 480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s|
|Years:||499 500 501 502 503 504 505|
|Gregorian calendar|| 502 |
|Ab urbe condita||1255|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1342 – -1341|
|Coptic calendar||218 – 219|
|Ethiopian calendar||494 – 495|
|Hebrew calendar||4262 – 4263|
|- Vikram Samvat||557 – 558|
|- Shaka Samvat||424 – 425|
|- Kali Yuga||3603 – 3604|
|Iranian calendar||120 BP – 119 BP|
|Islamic calendar||124 BH – 123 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1162|
|Thai solar calendar||1045|
- The Southern Qi Dynasty ends and the Liang Dynasty begins in southern China. Liang Wu Di succeeds Qi He Di.
- Wu-Ti becomes Emperor of China (502–549).
Arts and SciencesEdit
- 23 October — The Synodus Palmaris, called by Gothic king Theodoric the Great, clears Pope Symmachus of all charges, thus ending the schism of Antipope Laurentius.
- Emperor He of Southern Qi
- Narsai of Mealletha, Syrian poet
- Vakhtang I Gorgasali, Georgian king and saint
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 502. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 502 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 502
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 502
0 people died in 502
5 people lived in 502
Events of the year 502 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 502.
There were 0 military battles in 502.