- For the area code, see Area code 507
|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||470s 480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s|
|Years:||504 505 506 507 508 509 510|
|Gregorian calendar|| 507 |
|Ab urbe condita||1260|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1337 – -1336|
|Coptic calendar||223 – 224|
|Ethiopian calendar||499 – 500|
|Hebrew calendar||4267 – 4268|
|- Vikram Samvat||562 – 563|
|- Shaka Samvat||429 – 430|
|- Kali Yuga||3608 – 3609|
|Iranian calendar||115 BP – 114 BP|
|Islamic calendar||119 BH – 118 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1167|
|Thai solar calendar||1050|
- Battle of Vouillé: Clovis I defeats the Visigoths near Poitiers, ending their power in Gaul.
- Gesalec succeeds his father Alaric II as king of the Visigoths.
- The Visigothic kingdom of Old Castile is established (507–711).
- Wooden coffins and wooden tools are used in the burial places of the Alemanni.
- The town of Guilin, China, is renamed Guizhou.
- The first and smaller of the two Buddhas of Bamyan is erected in central Afghanistan.
- A Mayan altar with the head of the death god is built in Copan, Honduras.
- Alaric II, king of the Visigoths (in the Battle of Vouillé)
- Domangart mac Ferguso, king of Dál Riata
- Emperor Buretsu, emperor of Japan
- Empress Yu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 507. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 507 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 507
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 507
0 people died in 507
5 people lived in 507
Events of the year 507 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 507.
There were 0 military battles in 507.