Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the area code, see Area code 510
|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s 540s|
|Years:||507 508 509 510 511 512 513|
|Gregorian calendar|| 510 |
|Ab urbe condita||1263|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1334 – -1333|
|Coptic calendar||226 – 227|
|Ethiopian calendar||502 – 503|
|Hebrew calendar||4270 – 4271|
|- Vikram Samvat||565 – 566|
|- Shaka Samvat||432 – 433|
|- Kali Yuga||3611 – 3612|
|Iranian calendar||112 BP – 111 BP|
|Islamic calendar||115 BH – 114 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1170|
|Thai solar calendar||1053|
- Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius, a Christian philosopher, is appointed consul by Theodoric the Great.
- Provence, in southeastern France, goes to the Italian Ostrogoths (until 563).
- Gildas, Celtic monk (approximate date)
- Emperor Xiaoming of Northern Wei
- Emperor Xiaowu of Northern Wei
- Empress Yifu
- Hashim, great-grandfather of Muhammad and ancestor of the Hashemites (approximate date)
- Tato, king of the Lombards (approximate date)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 510. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 510 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 510
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Waccho, King of the Lombards (510-541)||Zuchilo (487-?)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 510
0 people died in 510
5 people lived in 510
Events of the year 510 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 510.
There were 0 military battles in 510.