|Centuries:||5th century - 6th century - 7th century|
|Decades:||480s 490s 500s - 510s - 520s 530s 540s|
|Years:|| 510 511 512 513 514|
515 516 517 518 519
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and TrendsEdit
- Possible timing of King Arthur's victory over the Saxons
- 512 — Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Anastasius I ends a period of moderate eclectic policy, and starts strongly favoring his own monophysitist beliefs.
- 512 — Earliest known dated text in the Arabic alphabet, at Zebed in Syria
- 512 — The island nation of Usan-guk is conquered by the Korean Silla Dynasty general Lee Sabu.
- 516 — Sigismund becomes king of Burgundy.
- 519 — The Memoirs of Eminent Monks is compiled in China.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 510s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|