|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s 540s|
|Years:||508 509 510 511 512 513 514|
|Gregorian calendar|| 511 |
|Ab urbe condita||1264|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1333 – -1332|
|Coptic calendar||227 – 228|
|Ethiopian calendar||503 – 504|
|Hebrew calendar||4271 – 4272|
|- Vikram Samvat||566 – 567|
|- Shaka Samvat||433 – 434|
|- Kali Yuga||3612 – 3613|
|Iranian calendar||111 BP – 110 BP|
|Islamic calendar||114 BH – 113 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1171|
|Thai solar calendar||1054|
- The Frankish Kingdom is split in four after the death of Clovis I: Childebert I becomes king of Paris, Clotaire I king of Soissons, Chlodomer king of Orléans, and Theuderic I king of Rheims and Austrasia.
- On the death of king Gesalec, Theodoric the Great assumes the regency of the Visigothic kingdom.
- Macedonius II is deposed as Patriarch of Constantinople, and replaced by Timothy I.
- King Clovis I of the Franks convenes the First Council of Orléans.
- The convent of St. Césaire is built in Arles.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 511. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 511 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 511
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 511
2 people died in 511
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Tonantius Ferreolus (c445-c511)||Tonantius Ferreolus (c420-475)||Papianilla (c415-?)||66|
|Clovis I of the Franks (c466-511)||Childeric I of the Salian Franks (c437-c481)||Basina of Thuringia (c438-aft470)||45|
5 people lived in 511
Events of the year 511 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 511.
There were 0 military battles in 511.