- This article is about the year 512 AD. For other uses, see 512.
|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s 540s|
|Years:||509 510 511 512 513 514 515|
|Gregorian calendar|| 512 |
|Ab urbe condita||1265|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1332 – -1331|
|Coptic calendar||228 – 229|
|Ethiopian calendar||504 – 505|
|Hebrew calendar||4272 – 4273|
|- Vikram Samvat||567 – 568|
|- Shaka Samvat||434 – 435|
|- Kali Yuga||3613 – 3614|
|Iranian calendar||110 BP – 109 BP|
|Islamic calendar||113 BH – 112 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1172|
|Thai solar calendar||1055|
- Emperor Anastasius I ends a period of moderate eclectic policy, and starts strongly favoring his own monophysitist beliefs.
- Mount Vesuvius erupts again in southeastern Italy on the Mediterranean coast.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- Earliest known dated text in the Arabic alphabet, at Zebed in Syria.
- June 29 — A solar eclipse is noted by Marcellinus Comes.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 512. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 512 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 512
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 512
0 people died in 512
3 people lived in 512
|Waccho, King of the Lombards (510-541)||Zuchilo (487-?)|
|Chlothar I of the Franks (497-561)||Clovis I of the Franks (c466-511)|
|Leutharius of Alamannia (bef500-554)|
Events of the year 512 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 512.
There were 0 military battles in 512.