|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||480s 490s 500s 510s 520s 530s 540s|
|Years:||516 517 518 519 520 521 522|
|Gregorian calendar|| 519 |
|Ab urbe condita||1272|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1325 – -1324|
|Coptic calendar||235 – 236|
|Ethiopian calendar||511 – 512|
|Hebrew calendar||4279 – 4280|
|- Vikram Samvat||574 – 575|
|- Shaka Samvat||441 – 442|
|- Kali Yuga||3620 – 3621|
|Iranian calendar||103 BP – 102 BP|
|Islamic calendar||106 BH – 105 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1179|
|Thai solar calendar||1062|
- Cerdic becomes king of Wessex.
- The synagogues of Ravenna are burnt down in a riot; Theodoric the Great orders them to be rebuilt at Ravenna's expense.
- The Eastern and Western churches are temporarily reconciled with the end of the Acacian schism.
- Jacob of Serugh becomes bishop of Batnan.
- The Memoirs of Eminent Monks is compiled.
- In Ireland, the Diocese of Kildare is erected.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 519. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 519 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 519
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 519
0 people died in 519
4 people lived in 519
|Waccho, King of the Lombards (510-541)||Zuchilo (487-?)|
|Chlothar I of the Franks (497-561)||Clovis I of the Franks (c466-511)|
|Butilin of Alamannia (bef515-554)||Leutharius of Alamannia (bef500-554)|
|Leutharius of Alamannia (bef500-554)|
Events of the year 519 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 519.
There were 0 military battles in 519.