|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 20s 30s 40s - 50s - 60s 70s 80s
|Years:||49 50 51 - 52 - 53 54 55|
- For the comic book, see 52.
|52 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 52 |
|Ab urbe condita||805|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1792 – -1791|
|Coptic calendar||-232 – -231|
|Ethiopian calendar||44 – 45|
|Hebrew calendar||3812 – 3813|
|- Vikram Samvat||107 – 108|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3153 – 3154|
|Iranian calendar||570 BP – 569 BP|
|Islamic calendar||588 BH – 587 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 712|
|Thai solar calendar||595|
- A Roman law prohibits the execution of old and crippled slaves.
- Ananias, a high priest in Jerusalem, is sent to Rome after being accused of violence.
- Barea Soranus is consul suffectus in Rome.
- Pliny the Elder writes his account of the German wars.
- Tiridatus I, brother of Vologese I, comes to power in Armenia as an adversary of the Romans.
- In Britain, governor Publius Ostorius Scapula dies while campaigning against the Silures of south Wales. His replacement is Aulus Didius Gallus, who quells the rebellion and consolidates the gains the Romans have so far made, but does not seek new ones.
- Saint Thomas, one of the twelve disciples of Jesus, is believed to have landed in Kodungallur, India to preach the Gospel; the Syro-Malabar Catholic Church, the Indian Orthodox Church, and the Assyrian Church of the East claim descent from him.
People of the year 52 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 52
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 52
0 people died in 52
4 people lived in 52
Events of the year 52 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 52.
There were 0 military battles in 52.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 52. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|