|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||490s 500s 510s 520s 530s 540s 550s|
|Years:||525 526 527 528 529 530 531|
|Gregorian calendar|| 528 |
|Ab urbe condita||1281|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1316 – -1315|
|Coptic calendar||244 – 245|
|Ethiopian calendar||520 – 521|
|Hebrew calendar||4288 – 4289|
|- Vikram Samvat||583 – 584|
|- Shaka Samvat||450 – 451|
|- Kali Yuga||3629 – 3630|
|Iranian calendar||94 BP – 93 BP|
|Islamic calendar||97 BH – 96 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1188|
|Thai solar calendar||1071|
- February 13 — Justinian appoints a commission (including the jurist Tribonian) to codify all imperial laws that were still in force from Hadrian to the current date. (This becomes the Corpus Juris Civilis.)
- Natural disaster: An earthquake strikes Antioch, killing thousands, and causing a fire that destroys the Great Church built by Constantine I.
- Xiao Zhuang Di succeeds Xiao Ming Di as ruler of the Chinese Northern Wei Dynasty.
- Yasodharman of Malwa defeats the Hun invaders in India.
- King Seong of Baekje adopts Buddhism as the state religion.
- Bulguksa, a Buddhist temple, is built in Korea.
- May 17 - Empress Dowager Hu, regent of the Northern Wei
- Euphrosius, Patriarch of Antioch (in the earthquake)
- Procopius of Gaza, Christian sophist and rhetorician
- Bodhidharma, Indian monk (approximate date)
- Anicia Juliana, daughter of Justinian I (approximate date)
- Emperor Xiaoming of Northern Wei
- Yuan Yong
- Yuan Zhao
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 528. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 528 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 528
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 528
0 people died in 528
6 people lived in 528
Events of the year 528 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 528.
There were 0 military battles in 528.