|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||500s 510s 520s 530s 540s 550s 560s|
|Years:||530 531 532 533 534 535 536|
|533 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 533 |
|Ab urbe condita||1286|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1311 – -1310|
|Coptic calendar||249 – 250|
|Ethiopian calendar||525 – 526|
|Hebrew calendar||4293 – 4294|
|- Vikram Samvat||588 – 589|
|- Shaka Samvat||455 – 456|
|- Kali Yuga||3634 – 3635|
|Iranian calendar||89 BP – 88 BP|
|Islamic calendar||92 BH – 91 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1193|
|Thai solar calendar||1076|
- June 21 - Belisarius sails from Constantinople.
- Belisarius lands in North Africa and attacks the Vandals.
- September 13 — Battle of Ad Decimum: Belisarius defeats the Vandals under Gelimer. Gelimer, forced to flee, leaves Carthage unprotected.
- December 15 — The Battle of Ticameron begins, and Belisarius defeats a new Vandal force under Gelimer and Tzazo. Tzazo is killed in an all-cavalry fight, and Gelimer flees to the mountains of Numidia.
- December 16 — The Digesta or Pandectae, a collection of jurist writings and other sources, is completed (see Corpus Juris Civilis).
- January 13 — Saint Remigius, bishop of Reims, baptiser of Clovis I
- Erzhu Zhao
- Theuderic I of Austrasia (or 534)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 533. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 533 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 533
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 533
0 people died in 533
6 people lived in 533
Events of the year 533 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 533.
There were 0 military battles in 533.