|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||500s 510s 520s 530s 540s 550s 560s|
|Years:||531 532 533 534 535 536 537|
|Gregorian calendar|| 534 |
|Ab urbe condita||1287|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1310 – -1309|
|Coptic calendar||250 – 251|
|Ethiopian calendar||526 – 527|
|Hebrew calendar||4294 – 4295|
|- Vikram Samvat||589 – 590|
|- Shaka Samvat||456 – 457|
|- Kali Yuga||3635 – 3636|
|Iranian calendar||88 BP – 87 BP|
|Islamic calendar||91 BH – 90 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1194|
|Thai solar calendar||1077|
- January 1 — Decimus Theodorius Paulinus is appointed consul (the last to hold this office in the West).
- November 16 — A second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus is published.
- Gelimer surrenders to Byzantine general Belisarius, after spending a miserable winter in the mountains of Numidia. The Vandal kingdom of North Africa ends, and the provinces return to the Byzantine Empire.
- Malta becomes a Byzantine province (until 870).
- Toledo becomes the capital of the Visigoths in Spain.
- The Frankish kings Cothar I and Childebert I overthrow Godomar, king of the Burgundians, and end the Kingdom of Burgundy.
- Cynric becomes the King of Wessex.
- Theodahad becomes king of the Ostrogoths.
- October 2 — Athalaric, king of the Ostrogoths
- Anthemius of Tralles, mathematician and architect (approximate date)
- Cerdic, first king of West Saxons
- Theuderic I of Austrasia (or 533)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 534. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 534 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 534
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 534
1 people died in 534
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Cerdic of Wessex (-534)|
6 people lived in 534
Events of the year 534 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 534.
There were 0 military battles in 534.