|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||520s 530s 540s 550s 560s 570s 580s|
|Years:||551 552 553 554 555 556 557|
|Gregorian calendar|| 554 |
|Ab urbe condita||1307|
|Armenian calendar|| 3 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1290 – -1289|
|Coptic calendar||270 – 271|
|Ethiopian calendar||546 – 547|
|Hebrew calendar||4314 – 4315|
|- Vikram Samvat||609 – 610|
|- Shaka Samvat||476 – 477|
|- Kali Yuga||3655 – 3656|
|Iranian calendar||68 BP – 67 BP|
|Islamic calendar||70 BH – 69 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1214|
|Thai solar calendar||1097|
- General Narses reconquers all of Italy.
- Byzantine forces seize Granada and Andalusia from the Visigoths.
- Athanagild succeeds Agila as king of the Visigoths.
- The Ostrogoths are evicted from Rome, and Italy is reunified under Byzantine Imperial rule. 
- Gong Di succeeds Fei Di as ruler of the Chinese Western Wei Dynasty.
- Jiangling is captured; 100,000 inhabitants are enslaved and distributed to generals and officials.
- Baekje and Gaya ally and wage war upon Silla in the Korean peninsula, but are defeated.
- The second and larger of the two Buddhas of Bamyan is erected in central Afghanistan.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 554. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 554 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 554
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 554
2 people died in 554
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Butilin of Alamannia (bef515-554)||Leutharius of Alamannia (bef500-554)||39|
|Leutharius of Alamannia (bef500-554)||54|
10 people lived in 554
Events of the year 554 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 554.
There were 0 military battles in 554.